Join the Community
- Sign up to receive our monthly newsletter!
There are two kinds of people in the world: those who have lost data and those who will. Sorry if that sounds cynical, but I speak from experience. And I think anyone who lives in an IT world will...Read More >
As regular Migration Expert Zone readers know, Microsoft offers a variety of tools that can help your organization deploy Windows 7, both for physical and virtual machines. Indeed, the entire process has been made much simpler and more versatile...Read More >
The wait is over! A few days ago, Microsoft rolled out Windows Thin PC to Software Assurance customers. In case you've missed my previous posts on WinTPC, it's a Windows 7-powered thin client with minimal system requirements, meaning it's a...Read More >
IT Migration Zone
Warning: simplexml_load_file(http://twitter.com/users/ITMigrationZone.xml) [function.simplexml-load-file]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found in /home/content/30/11565130/html/andyhay.com/assets/content/design/web/mez/twitter_cache/twitter_cache.php on line 57
Warning: simplexml_load_file() [function.simplexml-load-file]: I/O warning : failed to load external entity "http://twitter.com/users/ITMigrationZone.xml" in /home/content/30/11565130/html/andyhay.com/assets/content/design/web/mez/twitter_cache/twitter_cache.php on line 57
- Bring Your Own Device in K-12 Education: Manage your student's content or their devices? http://t.co/ZV6vK7xR #byod #edu #windows8
- Hyper-V Replica: Disaster Recovery Made Simple: ... http://t.co/pTxm0c0c
- RT@PCHelps: #Windows8 attracts those looking to go mobile while staying in the #microsoft world http://t.co/Djec8yQN via @InformationWeek
- Windows 8 makes 'Windows' make sense -- Analysis | PCWorld http://t.co/D6mZScdJ
- Properly Purchasing Microsoft Windows Server 2012: The most pronounced difference in the licensing model for Win... http://t.co/O5fDxj1A
- Microsoft Private Cloud White Paper: This valuable read addresses not only the feature and functionality issues,... http://t.co/Kk7E4OWq
- Windows 8 won't save ailing companies from disaster: http://t.co/vAgwo2k9 < Did we think it would??
- RT @Gaurav_iHackers: How to Add the Old Control Panel to the Metro Start Screen in Windows 8 - http://t.co/6olpDOes #Windows8
- Built for Business: Dell Unveils new Latitude 10 Tablet, Latitude 6430u Ultrabook and OptiPlex 9010: Dell shares... http://t.co/iP7E30dZ
- RT @PaladorBenjamin: The Untouchable Windows Phone 8 - http://t.co/YQxXZED9
About Migration Expert Zone
Welcome to Migration Expert Zone, your one-stop destination for mission-critical Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 migration project guidance. You'll find helpful resources, best practices, case studies, and tools to help make the upgrade process quick and seamless.
If you are seriously considering a migration to Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, or both, we're here to provide credible and useful information that will help you make good technology decisions for your business objectives.
Windows 7 is the OS refresh your company has been waiting for, and the increased productivity and flexibility it delivers can take your business operations to the next level, if you can survive the upgrade process.
Windows Server 2008 brings unprecedented reliability and efficiency to your server infrastructure with virtualization support, management enhancements, and seamless Windows 7 integration.
You'll find details on key issues that surround IT migration, such as dealing with demanding deployments, keeping up-to-date on the latest tools and third-party services, and the experiences of other end-users via case studies. This site also houses process-centric guides, videos, archived eSeminars, research-based whitepapers, technical datasheets, and other resources. Migration Expert Zone should be a fundamental bookmark and resource for you as you undertake the migration process!
About Blogger Rick Broida
Rick Broida is the chief blogger here at Migration Expert Zone. He's been writing about business and technology for over 20 years, and you'll find his insights and observations on Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 migration projects invaluable.
Rick's work has appeared in Wired, Popular Science, PC World, and many other publications. He writes daily for BNET's Business Hacks and CNET's iPhone Atlas, as well.